Scholar's Day Posters
- Scholars Day posters will be printed 24x36 and must be submitted by 12:00pm on 3/29/23. (No Scholars Day posters will be printed if submitted after 12:00pm on 3-29-23)
- This page is only for submissions from TAMS students. All others must use the Honors College submission form located here.
Please follow this format for your Scholars Day Research Poster header:
Title of Research Poster
Your Name, Your Affiliation (Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science)
Mentor(s) Name (include credentials i.e. PhD, if appropriate), Mentor's Department, University of North Texas
Please submit your program poster print requests using this form.
- We will not re-print posters. CHECK FOR ERRORS - HAVE ANOTHER SET OF EYES EXAMINE YOUR SUBMISSION
- We will not print on weekends
- Posters may have white backgrounds/text boxes only (full color background/text box posters will be rejected)
- Posters with more than 20% color coverage will not be printed
- Make sure formatting on your submission is exactly what you need (exact size required)
- Student-initiated programs are required to have a visiting professor or professional speaking at the event
- Staff programs must target the entire TAMS population at a minimum
- Posters must include an official TAMS logo or lockup in accordance with the official branding guidelines (except for FWRSEF)
- Please spell out University of North Texas in full
- TAMS should be spelled out in full, including the word "Mathematics" as opposed to "Math" in the author information
- Do not list Honors College. TAMS students are NOT Honors College students.
- Include the following under research title: student(s) name and affiliation (Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science) the mentor (include credentials if appropriate), Department, and University, along with UNT approved branding (exceptions will only be made where posters are for competitions and presenter details are restricted)
You will be notified via e-mail when your poster is printed. Printed posters may be picked up from the McConnell Hall Front Desk.