Please submit your program poster print requests using this form.
- Print request must be submitted at least 5 working days prior to the program
- We will not re-print posters. CHECK FOR ERRORS - HAVE ANOTHER SET OF EYES EXAMINE YOUR SUBMISSION
- We will not print on weekends
- Posters may have white backgrounds only
- Posters with more than 20% color coverage will not be printed
- Make sure formatting on your submission is exactly what you need (exact size required)
- Student-initiated programs are required to have a visiting professor or professional speaking at the event
- Staff programs must target the entire TAMS population at a minimum
- Posters must include an official TAMS logo or lockup in accordance with the official branding guidelines (except for FWRSEF)
- TAMS should be spelled out in full, including the word "Mathematics" as opposed to "Math" in the author information
You will be notified via e-mail when your poster is printed. Printed posters may be picked up from the McConnell Hall Front Desk.