TAMS clubs designated as "advised" are provided with a line item in our annual budget and are assigned a Program Advisor. Many clubs that emerge within our TAMS community are able to exist just fine without these added benefits. If your club is interested in pursuing official status, this is the process...
- Fill out this online application form by the Friday of the Second Week of February by curfew.
- You will then have the opportunity to present your case to a collection of current club leaders at a meeting to be determined.
- Final decisions will be announced by 5pm on March 1.
The decision will be made on the basis of a number of factors, including:
- Track record of success of the club
- Amount of participation by other TAMS students
- How the club fills a void within the current club offerings
- Plans for future years
If you have any questions, please contact Ben Warren.