• Professional Attainment and Achievement - Be distinguished in his or her chosen business, profession or life’s work and must have received some previous recognition from contemporaries.
• Integrity and Character - Be a person of such integrity and stature and has demonstrated ability and renown that the faculty, staff, students and alumni of TAMS at UNT will take pride in and be inspired by his or her recognition.
• TAMS at UNT Loyalty and Support - Have demonstrated a continuing interest in the Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science at UNT and must have contributed time, talent or financial support to the program.
BEFORE YOU NOMINATE
1. Please consider writing a formal letter of recommendation for your nominee which can be attached to this nomination form.
2. Please also consider submitting a formal biography, magazine or newspaper articles, websites, or relevant article for your nominee.
3. Nominations must be submitted by midnight on November 16, 2018.
July 2: Nominations Open
November 16: Nominations Close
Mid-January: Nomination packets distributed to Distinguished Alumni Selection Committee
February: Nominating Committee meets
March: Honoree notified
April-May: Nominator of recipient selected notified
May-June: Recipient publicly announced