- Professional Attainment and Achievement - Be distinguished in his or her chosen business, profession or life’s work and must have received some previous recognition from contemporaries.
- Integrity and Character - Be a person of such integrity, stature, ability, and renown as to have faculty, staff, and alumni of TAMS at UNT take pride in and be inspired by his or her recognition.
- TAMS at UNT Loyalty and Support - Have demonstrated a continuing interest in the Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science at UNT and must have contributed time, talent or financial support to the program.
BEFORE YOU NOMINATE
- Please consider writing a formal letter of recommendation for your nominee; you may attach the letter to this nomination form.
- Please also consider submitting a formal biography, magazine or newspaper articles, websites, or relevant article for your nominee.
- Nominations must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on November 16, 2018.
July 2: Nominations Open
November 16: Nominations Close
Mid-January: Nomination packets distributed to Distinguished Alumni Selection Committee
February: Nominating Committee meets
March: Honoree notified
April-May: Nominator of recipient selected notified
May-June: Recipient publicly announced