How To Apply
Preview the application
Your application requires:
- Your school’s CEEB code obtained from your counselor. (This 6-digit school ID is assigned by the College Entrance Examination Board).
- Your Education Service Center number.
- Names and district numbers of your state (not U.S.) Senator and Representative. Call your county voter registration office or contact Who Represents Me?
- Download forms:
Submit your completed application before submitting supporting documents, which may be sent separately (preferred) or bundled. Orphaned documents - those submitted prior to applications - will delay processing.
Confirm that items have been received on your Status Page. Since applications peak at deadlines, allow 1-3 days for postings during high volume periods.
Apply: Online Application
Submit completed application and supporting documents for early- or regular decision by, respectively, December 12, 2015 or February 13, 2016 either by fax, email, or postal mail:
- FAX: (940) 369-8796
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNT / TAMS Admissions / 1155 Union Circle #305309 / Denton, TX / 76203-5017
Almost a third of academy students receive financial assistance to cover housing expenses.
Details: Financial Aid
|Another unsolicited letter:|
"TAMS was a wonderful experience for our daughter. Frankly, I don't know what we would have done without it. Early admission to UT Austin would not have been an equal alternative. Emily is very successful and happy at Stanford University."
Applications are processed by the administrative coordinator who collates transcripts, scores, references, and other required documents into individual application files.
The admissions director then evaluates applications holistically. Applications deemed competitive will be sent to the selection committee.
The selection committee is comprised of professionals, academics, alumni, and alumni parents who make admission recommendations with input from TAMS departments, staffs, and assistants. The director will then extend official admission offers.
Dr. Brent M. Jones
Mrs. Laura Beauchamp