This page is intended for our new generation of TAMS execs in order to get you ready for the 2016-17 school year. Here's what you need to know:
Early Move-in For Advised Club Execs
If you are an exec for an advised TAMS student organization, you are invited to move back in early to attend additional exec training and help with junior move-in and Fall Orientation. You are welcome to move back-in only if you meet the following criteria:
- You are an exec with an advised TAMS organization.
- You are able to move-in by noon on Thursday, August 24, 2016.
- You are able to work hard from noon on Thursday, August 24, 2016 to the morning of Monday, August 29.
- You must sign up in advance - the deadline to do so is August 10.
Schedule Of First Week Program - This Is Not Up-To-Date Yet - Please Check Back.
There's no better way to get the attention of the new juniors than hosting a Fall Orientation Program. There are several opportunities to do this. Below is the schedule and a list of open times for your program. If your club wants to be included in the official list of Fall Orientation Programs, fill out this program proposal by August 10th to be considered (we may not have time for all the ideas).
|THURSDAY, Aug 25||
CLASS OF 2018 MOVE-IN
5:00 PM - Mean Green Fling
|FRIDAY, Aug 26||
8-11am Community Service
12:30 PM - Student Life Hype
1:30 PM - Campus Tour
2:30 PM - HOPE
6:30 PM - Summer Reading
9:00 PM - Guess that Song!
|SATURDAY, Aug 27||
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM - Academics
11:00 AM-12:00 PM - Research Organization
1:00PM-2:50PM - Academics
3:00 PM - RO / JETS Science Demos
6:00 PM - Junior Jubilee
9:00 PM - Cake Smash
|SUNDAY, Aug 28||
CLASS OF 2017 MOVE-IN
3:30pm - Club Bonanza/Student Activity Fair
7pm - FROG NIGHT
|MONDAY, Aug 29||FIRST DAY OF CLASS|
Club Activity Fair/Club Bonanza
This is scheduled for Sunday, August 28 at 3:30pm in and around MacCafe. StuCo is organizing this, so contact them with questions at email@example.com
Online Reservation Calendar
Clubs will need to wait to book programs and other events on the online calendar until the GA Selection Phase has finished. In the event of conflicts, I would encourage you to work it out with the other clubs. Let me know if you are unable to get things resolved. If you do not know the password for your club's login, email Ben Warren and he will reset the password.
All club budget requests are due by 8am on the first day of classes, August 29th - go here to submit it.
Keep an eye on this site for new and additional info throughout the summer!
QUESTIONS - contact Ben Warren
Important Dates to Remember
- 8/5 at 5pm – Deadline for filling out Bed Lofting Request
- 8/10 – Deadline for Signing up to Move-In Early
- 8/10 – Deadline for Fall Orientation Program Proposals
- 8/10 at 5pm – Deadline for filling out GA Time Selections Form
- 8/24 from 8am-12pm – Move-In for Advised Club Execs
- 8/24 from 1pm-5pm – Advised Club Exec Training
- 8/25 – Class of 2018 Move-In
- 8/25-8/28 – Fall Orientation (Schedule to be released soon)
- 8/28 – Club Bonanaza at 3:30 pm – contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- 8/29 – Club Budgets due.
- 8/31 – Club Trips & Events Submission Form Due