Apply for the Traditional Science Track
- Complete the Online Application for Traditional Science (available July 31, 2018).
- Take the SAT (math and verbal) and send your scores to UNT (Code 6481). We can only consider Official College Board Scores.
- Submit teacher evaluations from your math, science, and English teachers, as well as your counselor or principal (4 recommendations total).
- Submit your residency questionnaire.
- Submit copies of report cards for 7th and 8th grade.
- Submit official transcripts from all high schools attended. Please make sure any classes in progress have at least one grade posted. In cases where grades have not posted to the transcript, please provide an unofficial progress report.
Submit all documents to email@example.com. Applications are not complete until all of the above are received. All application documents must be received in our office to be considered for admission.
Selected applicants will be invited for interviews based on their application documents. At Interview Day, applicants take algebra tests to confirm their mastery of the subject, as well as engage in conversational interviews to add depth to the selection committee’s understanding of the applicants. While there are no minimum requirements that guarantee an interview, the likelihood of being invited to interview is as follows: