Preview the application
Your application requires:
- All documents must be submitted as attachments in .pdf format (other formats will not be accepted).
- Your school’s CEEB code obtained from your counselor. (This 6-digit school ID is assigned by the College Entrance Examination Board).
- Your Education Service Center number.
- Names and district numbers of your state (not U.S.) Senator and Representative. Call your county voter registration office or contact Who Represents Me?
- Transcripts (report cards/grade reports/course records) are required for grades 7 through 10. Tenth grade transcripts will necessarily be incomplete. Grades and transcripts must be submitted to TAMS Admissions, they should NOT be submitted to UNT.
- Submit sophomore SAT math and verbal scores. Only official scores submitted from College Board will be considered (designate SAT code 6481 for UNT receipt). See Eligibility for SAT details.
- The Residency Questionnaire should be submitted first, this allows us to begin processing your application materials.
- Student and Parents should submit the Waiver of Access as soon as possible. Applications without Waivers of Access will not be reviewed. Your Status Page will indicate whether your waiver was received. Once receipt is confirmed, ask teachers to complete the evaluation corresponding to your access declaration (i.e. Waived or Not Waived). Evaluations that do not match the student/parent waiver election will not be considered.
- Teacher Evaluation Forms (use the "Submit" button on the form only if you use Outlook as your mail client, otherwise save the form and attach it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Submit your completed application before submitting supporting documents, which may be sent separately (preferred) or bundled. Orphaned documents - those submitted prior to applications - will delay processing.
Confirm that items have been received on your Status Page. Since applications peak at deadlines, allow 1-3 days for postings during high volume periods.
Apply: Online Application
Submit completed application and supporting documents for early- or regular decision by, respectively, December 9, 2017 or February 10, 2018 either by email or postal mail:
- Email: email@example.com
- UNT / TAMS Admissions / 1155 Union Circle #305309 / Denton, TX / 76203-5017
Almost a third of academy students receive financial assistance to cover housing expenses.
Details: Financial Aid
Applications are processed by the administrative coordinator who collates transcripts, scores, references, and other required documents into individual application files.
The admissions director then evaluates applications holistically. Applications deemed competitive will be sent to the selection committee.
The selection committee is comprised of professionals, academics, alumni, and alumni parents who make admission recommendations with input from TAMS departments, staffs, and assistants. The director will then extend official admission offers.
Dr. Brent M. Jones
Mrs. Laura Beauchamp