Note: This fee waiver applies only to currently enrolled TAMS students. If you are applying to UNT you must contact the UNT Admissions Office at 940-565-2681 to inquire about application fee waivers.
Student eligibility is primarily determined by membership in a family whose annual income falls within certain guidelines.
Fee waivers may only be granted to those eligible students who are applying to colleges that require:
- SAT Reasoning Test
- SAT II Subject Tests
Eligible students may receive only one fee waiver for the SAT I, and only one fee waiver for the SAT II.
TAMS seniors who have received a fee waiver and who plan to apply to college are eligible to receive a total of four Request for Waiver of College Application Fee forms.
Fee-waiver recipients should do the following:
- Complete the Request for Waiver of SAT I, SAT II, or College Application fee
- Take the form to Sharon Vann in the Academic Office.
- Complete items 4-7 on the fee waiver card for SAT and SAT II waivers.
- Fee waivers for the SAT I and the SAT II cover the cost of regular registration only. A late registration fee must be enclosed with the Registration Form and fee-waiver card if they are submitted after the regular registration deadline.
- Fee waivers may not be used to pay for the following: changing the test, test date, or test center; clerical scoring; standby fees; additional report fees; of rush reporting fees.
- No refunds can be made to students who have already paid their test fee, even though they would have been eligible to receive a fee waiver.
A waiver of the college application fee may be granted after the student’s application has been reviewed by the college admission office. A college is not obligated to waive its application fee for every student that applies for a waiver.
Click here to download a copy of the fee waiver form (Note: This fee waiver applies only to currently enrolled TAMS students. If you are applying to UNT you must contact the UNT Admissions Office at 940-565-2681 to inquire about application fee waivers).
Contact Academics: firstname.lastname@example.org